Last modified: March 10, 2020
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the BriefBuilder application. By using BriefBuilder, you agree that you are familiar with the Terms and Conditions and accept them.
- Terms: the Terms and Conditions that are described here.
- Application: the BriefBuilder application provided by us via: app.briefbuilder.com
- We/our/us: BriefBuilder B.V., company registration no. 73276766, registered under the laws of the Netherlands, with its registered office at Kipstraat 7c, 3011 RR Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- You/your: the legal entity that has a BriefBuilder subscription and exercises these Terms.
- Content: all the data that is entered by a User in the Application.
- User: any natural person who is entitled to use the Application.
- Subscriber: a natural person or legal entity who has concluded an agreement with BriefBuilder B.V., which includes signing a proposal and/or assignment, and has accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Product website: the BriefBuilder product website (www.briefbuilder.com).
- Knowledge base: our online support website (support.briefbuilder.com).
- Websites: the product website and the knowledge base.
- Subscription: the right to make use of BriefBuilder during the term of the agreement.
- Project License: subscription for a single project, with a minimum subscription term of three months.
- Company License: subscription for ten projects, with a minimum subscription term of twelve months.
- Environment: your dedicated space in BriefBuilder where you can create and manage projects.
- Project: a workspace within your environment that you can use to capture and manage data.
- Archived project: a project that is no longer editable but still accessible for viewing/cloning purposes.
- Third-Party Applications: software applications or services that are provided by third parties and interoperate with BriefBuilder.
The definitions above apply regardless of whether they are capitalized or not.
Environments and projects