Last modified: March 18, 2021
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the BriefBuilder application. By using BriefBuilder, you agree that you are familiar with the Terms and Conditions and accept them.
- Terms: the Terms and Conditions that are described here.
- Application: the BriefBuilder application provided by us via app.briefbuilder.com
- We/our/us: BriefBuilder B.V., company registration no. 73276766, registered under the laws of the Netherlands, with its registered office at Kipstraat 7c, 3011 RR Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- You/your: the legal entity that has a BriefBuilder subscription and exercises these Terms.
- Content: all the data that is entered by a User in the Application.
- User: any natural person who is entitled to use the Application.
- Subscriber: a natural person or legal entity who has concluded an agreement with BriefBuilder B.V., which includes signing a proposal and/or assignment, and has accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Product website: the BriefBuilder product website (www.briefbuilder.com).
- Knowledge base: our online support website (support.briefbuilder.com).
- Websites: the product website and the knowledge base.
- Subscription: the right to make use of BriefBuilder during the term of the agreement.
- Project License: subscription for a single project, with a minimum subscription term of three months.
- Company License: subscription for multiple projects, with a minimum subscription term of twelve months.
- Pricing category: specific set of pricing details that relates to the minimum number of active project models in an environment.
- Environment: your dedicated space in BriefBuilder where you can create and manage projects.
- Active project model: a project model that is editable.
- Archived project model: a project model that is no longer editable but still accessible.
- Sandbox project model: a project model with limited functionality that can be used for test purposes. Backup, publish, history, notification and archive functions are disabled.
- Third-Party Applications: software applications or services that are provided by third parties and interoperate with BriefBuilder.
The definitions above apply regardless of whether they are capitalized or not.
Environments and projects