Last modified: December 1, 2023
These terms and conditions govern your use of the BriefBuilder application. By using BriefBuilder, you agree that you are familiar with the terms and conditions, and accept them.
- Terms: the terms and conditions that are described here.
- Application: the BriefBuilder application provided by us via app.briefbuilder.com
- We/our/us: BriefBuilder B.V., company registration no. 73276766, registered under the laws of the Netherlands, with its registered office at Kipstraat 7c, 3011 RR Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- You/your: the legal entity that has a BriefBuilder subscription and exercises these terms.
- Content: all the data that is entered by a user in the application.
- User: any natural person who is entitled to use the application.
- Subscriber: a natural person or legal entity who has concluded an agreement with BriefBuilder B.V., which includes signing a subscription agreement, and has accepted these terms.
- Product website: the BriefBuilder product website (briefbuilder.com).
- Knowledge base: our online support website (support.briefbuilder.com).
- Websites: the product website and the knowledge base.
- Subscription: the right to make use of BriefBuilder during the term of the agreement.
- Subscription plan: a type of subscription that can be chosen by a subscriber.
- LITE subscription: subscription that gives access to a BriefBuilder environment with a limited set of BriefBuilder functionalities.
- PRO subscription: subscription that gives access to a BriefBuilder environment with all of BriefBuilder’s functionalities.
- Company bundle subscription: subscription that includes a bundle of 10 active project models with the same functionalities as the PRO subscription.
- Trial subscription: subscription that is free-of-charge and can be used for trial purposes only.
- Environment: your dedicated space in BriefBuilder where you can create and manage project models.
- Active project model: a model that can actively be used.
- Archived project model: a read-only model of a model that is no longer active.
- Sandbox project model: a test model with limited functionality.
- Demo project model: a free-of-charge example model with limited functionality, provided by us for instruction purposes.
- Third-party applications: software applications or services that are provided by third parties and interoperate with BriefBuilder.
The definitions above apply regardless of whether they are capitalized or not.
Environments and projects